Saturday, August 27, 2016

Coral {Scrapper's Delights New Release}


Today I am sharing a card I made with some of the New Releases from Scrapper's Delights. I used the Mermaid, coral and wooden barrel to create an underwater scene. I also made this into a shaker card with lots of fun little shaky bits inside!

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. The sentiment is from the Scrapper's Delights Circle Sentiments collection. 

You can check all the new releases right HERE in the Scrapper's Delights store.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create | Anything Goes
The Pencil Case | Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge | M for Mythical
Colour Crazy | Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous card the mermaid is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge M for Mythical. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! I adore her hair!
    Thank you for joining us at The Pencil Case! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Mari - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project! Looks just like a framed picture! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.