Monday, August 29, 2016

A Special Thank You

Today I am sharing the Thank You card I made for a dear friend. She sent me a lovely Birthday gift earlier this month so of course, I had to make a Thank You card just for her. 


I used one of the Eleanor and Pickles images from Lacy Sunshine Stamps. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers  FS1 FS2 FS5 FS9 CR2 EB7 TN7 TN3 CR1 TB9 TB8 TB5 EB3 EB2 BT4 BT2 BT1 CR7 CR9 BG5 BG2 TN8 EB6 DG4 DG3 CG4 CG3 CG2 CG1 DG1 

I finished it off with some patterned paper, enamel shapes and a die-cut sentiment. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 


4 comments:

  1. What a sweet card - your coloring really pops. Your friend will love it. Thanks for dropping by 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job on the image and your composition is very nice! Thanks for sharing at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along in the 613 Avenue Create Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry I'm too late, but I really want to give you a compliment about this card. Thank you for playing with us at Lacy Sunshine Challengeblog! Mieke DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.