Friday, August 19, 2016

A Freebie for You Mummy



This month we are celebrating Summerween. What's that you ask? Think Christmas in July but with Halloween, in August. 

So in the spirit of Halloween Scrapper's Delights is offering the Mummy image for our next Freebie Friday image, You can get the image free by joining in the Progressive challenge on facebook. 


I made this fun step card with the image. I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers and added lots of little bits I had cut on the Silhouette. I have a friend who is really into Halloween so I'll be putting it away to send to her in October. 


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Super fun step card for Halloween - it has a little bit of everything scary - Love it. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make, thanks so much for joining us Colour Crazy Challenge this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.