Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Sweet Birthday Wishes


Today I am sharing a card I made for my brother-in-law's girlfriend. I used the stamp "Candy" from Unity Stamp Company colored with Spectrum Noir Markers. 


I used a lot of great papers and some ribbon from The Paper Temptress, and added a few pretty embellishments to finish it off. I love the gold vellum and this ribbon from The Paper Temptress. I also added a little Glossy Accents to the bubblegum machine. 


Below is the color palette for this card. 


Skin: FS2 FS4 FS9 TN4
Hair: TN7 GB9 EB2
Dress: DR7 PL5 PL3 IG10 IG8 IG6 
Other: BP6 BP5 BP1 CR11 DR4 DR2 BT7 IB3 IB2 DG3 CG2 CG1 LG5 OR2 CT4 BT1 IG5 IG4 IG2 IG1 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.