Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Spectrum Noir July Challenge

A new month means a new challenge at Spectrum Noir. This month the theme is Summer Loving. 



I used the image Beach Mae by Some Odd Girl on my card. I couldn't find her in the Odd Girl shop, so I'm thinking she may be retired? Or I just missed her somehow.  I colored her with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added some Clear Sparkle Pen to her wrap. 

The Hibiscus flowers were cut on the silhouette. I just cut them from white cardstock and then colored them with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens in Holly Leaf, Hearthstone, Macaroon and Biscuit. 

Here is the color palette for this card {feel free to pin it if you love it!}


SKIN: TN4 TN3 TN2 CR1
HAIR: EB8 EB3 TN3 GT3 GT2 GT1
OTHER: GT3 GT2 GT1 IB3 IB2 IB1 


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



5 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, great colouring in. Thanks for joining in the fun over at myshericrafts this week.
    Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring with your Spectrums. You are a pro, I can tell. I love your layout and that little sweet image is just the cutest. Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at Just Us Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project! Thanks so much for joining us for our July Anything Goes at Catch the Bug! I hope you join us next week for our Sixth Annual Christmas in July weeklong event you will find lots of inspiration and some wonderful prizes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another amazing card from you. I love how you use glitter!

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card! Lovely coloring! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.