Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Freezin' My Snowballs Off.... {Christmas in July}


Today I am sharing a card I made with the Scrapper's Delights image Christmas Honey 2 as well as the Igloo image. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added the Clear Sparkle Pen over the igloo and the snow. The sentiment is a stamp from Unity Stamp Company. 

This image is one of this week's Thrifty Thursday images so you can pick her up for just $1.00 right now and get a head start on your own Holiday cards. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Incy Wincy | Magical  (I think snow is pretty magical) 

7 comments:

  1. Yeah. I agree. Snow can be magical especially during this time when there is a heat wave. Thanks for sharing your creation to the Incy Wincy Design Something Magical Challenge. Good luck!-Maria Giselle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love how you made the background. Beautiful coloring and funny sentiment :). Thanks for sharing with us over Craft Your Passion. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mari! Such a pretty card and your honey looks warm and toasty. Thanks for coming back to play at Incy Wincy Designs this time.
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colours and sentiment.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow your card is just beautiful Mari, love the colouring and pretty layout. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at LTSCB. We would love to see you again ... Irena DTx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree. Snow is magical...I know I've left a comment on your blog already but I couldn't find it. Love the colors you used for your image. I also love how you created the background. How did you create that? Very cool! Thanks for sharing your creation to the Incy Wincy Design Something Magical Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.