Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Christmas In July - Penguins


Today I am sharing a cute little Christmas Card on the Paper Temptress Blog. 


The penguin images are from Kitty Bee Designs. I colored them with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers:  DR7 DR6 DR4 IG10 IG8 IG6 IG1 TN6 CT4 EB8 EB7 EB5 EB3 GB7 True Black 

I added some Glossy Accents to the window frames and some silver embellishments. The sentiment was stamped in Versamark so I could add some white embossing powder. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:




9 comments:

  1. Fab card! I am normally allergic to Christmas at this time of year but this card really makes me smile, it's lovely! (P.S Don't forget our DT Call!)Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Anything Goes ! Good Luck! Denyse x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice card!
    Thanks for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    DT Ellenor Monica.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super fun card, loving your cheeky penguins. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the Penguins

    Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz this week

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and cheerful card! I love those penguins sooooo much. Thank you so much for entering the Christmas Cards All Year Round (Anything Goes) Challenge this time, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Precioso el proyecto !! gracias por participar.
    María Luisa -Stampartpapel DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for CCAYR July challenge, Hazel, DT - thank you also for entering this for my CHNC challenge extra for July. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card...
    Thanks for joining with us at Retarte.
    Yaiza(Stampartpapel DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, so beautiful.♥
    Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.
    Hugs Line.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.