Friday, July 15, 2016

Bugaboo Stamps Christmas in July {Thursday}

Yep, back with another Christmas in July post for Catch the Bug! This is for the Thursday photo challenge. Below is the inspiration photo.


This made me think about how I would love to be on the beach with a cocktail in my hand right about now. Instead I'm here, working and taking care of 4 sick kids, and a sick husband, all while being sick myself. Yeah, a cocktail on the beach sounds real good.

But I'll just have to settle for this for now I guess. The image is called Holiday Cheer Glass, and I colored it with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and Sparkle Pens. I covered the glass portion of the image with Glossy Accents to give it some shine and dimension.


I would like to enter this card in the Photo challenge at Catch the Bug.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with our Christmas in July challenge at Catch the Bug. Cute card and beautifully colored. Love the different designer papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow love your Photo Challenge card! Thanks so much for Joining in our CIJ Week long evet at Catch the Bug! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!
    Tammy, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fun , Mari! Hope everyone is well soon. Thanks for joining the Christmas in July week at Catch the Bug.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.