Friday, July 15, 2016

Bugaboo Stamps Christmas in July {Tuesday}

Back again with another Catch the Bug Christmas in July card! I love this week long challenge at Bugaboo. While it's hard to get all the projects done, it's also really fun! And if I get all 7 done, that's a good start on my holiday cards for the year!

This is my entry for the Tuesday Bingo challenge with the New Release image Christmas Hedgie. Bingo challenges are always my favorite!


For my Bingo I chose to use the bottom row  of the Bingo card- Stripes, texture and snowflakes. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and the clear Sparkle pen. I also added Glossy Accents to the ornament and the candy cane. It's a little hard to see in the photo, but the ornament looks really shiny and shimmery in real life. I used 3D foam squares to add layers to the hedgehog, he really pops out from the card.


I finished it off with a few patterned papers, some dry embossing and a little Christmas Baker's twine.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


3 comments:

  1. Your card is just adorable - I love it! Thanks for joining our Christmas in July event this week. We hope you joined in on the remaining days as well.
    Good Luck!
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and beautiful card! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends, Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.