Thursday, July 14, 2016

Bugaboo Stamps Christmas in July {Sunday}

I'm back for another Bugaboo Christmas in July card! This is for the Sunday challenge, which was to use this sketch:


I used the image Winter Circle Sentiments - Chimney. I colored it with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added some snowflakes with a white gel pen.


I used a scallop circle die to cut the image out and colored the edge of it with the Red Berry Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen.


Spectrum Noir Markers used: FS2 FS4 FS9 BGR5 BGR3 TB8 CR11 DR6 DR4 TN6 OR2 BT1 CG3

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



8 comments:

  1. What a fun and adorable Christmas card! Love the image of Santa coming down the chimney! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable. I love this Santa image. Thanks for joining our Christmas in July celebration at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice coloring, love the added snowflakes with the gel pen! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug's Christmas in July Challenges good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for participating in our CIJ event for Sundays Sketch Challenge! I love your project! Thanks for using a Bugaboo image, that’s one of my Favs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Thanks for playing with us at Crafting with an Attitude :) xx Mari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card!
    Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card!Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card - love the papers and layout. Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.