Friday, July 15, 2016

Bugaboo Stamps Christmas in July {Monday}

Today I have another Christmas in July project! This one is for the Monday challenge at Catch the Bug. The theme was to make a Christmas tag. Here's mine.


I used the image called Chubby Santa - presents.  I couldn't find him in the store so I'm thinking he is a retired image. I love him though, one of my favorite Bugaboo Christmas images for sure! I colored him with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and Sparkle pens and embossed the sentiment (from Unity) with white embossing powder.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for Joining in our CIJ Week long evet at Catch the Bug! I love your tag! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Images! One of my favs!
    Tammy, DT Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for linking up with us in our challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.