Thursday, July 7, 2016

Birthday Slider Card

Today I am sharing a fun slider card I made recently. 


I used the images Kawaii Kitty Ice Cream and Mini Set- Birthday Girl from Bugaboo Stamps.    I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and added some detials with a white gel pen. I also added some glossy accents and a little bit of Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen

I designed the slider portion of the card in Silhouette Studio and cut it out with the Portrait machine. 

Spectrum Noir Markers used: DG3 CG4 CG2 PP5 PP4 PP2 CR10 IG8 IG6 IG4 TB8 EB3 EB2 True Black. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

4 comments:

  1. What a super card.Just love the fun slider element for the cute kitty and the cheerful colours.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cuute the cat on your card
    lovely sliding card
    luv it
    many thanks for joining us this time at ATSM
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I love this fun and cute design, thank you for playing along at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.