Friday, July 15, 2016

Beachy Thanks



Today I'm sharing a Thank You card I made for parents. They treated us to a trip to the Outer Banks last month. So, of course, I had to make a Thank You card- cuz it's what I do. 

I had some fun with this newer image by From the Heart Stamps and my Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers and Sparkle Pens. 


I love the watercolored look of these little images. The clear sparkle pen adds the perfect touch of shimmer. I stamped the sentiment and white embossed the thanks portion of it.  


Aqua Blend Markers used: Kingfisher, Marine, Sunset, Bud Green, Boulder, Desert, Begonia, Peacock Blue, Terracotta, Sepia and Moss

Clear Sparkle Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.