Friday, July 22, 2016

Beach Babe Freebie Friday

It's time again for a new freebie Friday image from Scrapper's Delights. 

This week we have Beach Babe for you. You get her free by joining the Progressive Challenge on the Facebook Fan Page. 


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. I used the Silhouette to cut around half of the image to make a shaped card. I added some fun papers from a paper pad I picked up on our vacation to the Outer Banks. 

I put a few die-cuts of the word "smile" on the front as well. 


I added some more papers on the inside and stamped a sentiment from Unity Stamp Company.  As a final touch I added some Clear Sparkle Pen and Glossy Accents.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.