Monday, July 4, 2016

An Ocean of Thanks


 Last week my girls went to Vacation Bible School at our new church. They had such a great time! I wanted to make some special thank you cards for their teachers. 


The theme of VBS was "Ocean Commotion" so I used a few images from Kitty Bee Designs  on the cards.  I colored them with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers  and then fussy cut them. I also cut some pieces of coral/ seaweed with the Silhouette.  


 I added some Clear Sparkle pen to the turtle's shell and a little Glossy Accents to the purple fish. I finished the cards off with some sequins and a die-cut sentiment. On the inside they say:

"An ocean of thanks for all your hard work. We had a fin-tastic time!" 


Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers used:  OR3 OR2 OR1 CR7 DG3 CG4 CG2 HB3 HB2 HB1 




I would like to enter these cards in the following challenges: 


9 comments:

  1. Adorable Thank You cards, Mari! Great colors. Thanks for sharing with Catch the Bug this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright and happy colors that you used on these fabulous cards. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such sweet and fun cards!! how thoughtful to tell the teachers thank you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What adorable cards! I love the use of the clear sparkle pen on the turtles shell! I bet these will be a big hit with the teachers! Thanks for sharing them with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful and so vibrant. Great image choice, wonderful shading. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting from the Heart. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such cute cards, Mari. Love the dimension and sparkle on them. Beautifully done. Thanks for playing along with our anything goes challenge at Bugaboo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply adorable! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation in our Anything Goes Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this week. Good luck. I hope you will join us for our week-long 'Christmas in July' event that launches tomorrow and where there are lots of prizes to be won!
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Those little characters are just way too adorable! I love the cards!

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. those cards are so cute!
    Thanks for playing along in the Artistic Inspirations Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Natalie
    INKognito

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.