Friday, June 24, 2016

TADA! It's Freebie Friday


There's a new Freebie Friday image over at Scrapper's Delights this week. It's a super fun image called Tada Frog. 

I thought he would make a fun birthday card. I printed him really big and kind of chopped his bottom off. I actually did a little bit of decoupage on him too. 

I kept the rest of the card simple so the frog would really stand out. I love the cloud background I created on this. 


You can get this image for free by joining the Progressive Challenge on Facebook. You can see more fun Design Team inspiration in the Scrapper's Delights blog


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers DG3 CG4 CG2 CG1 LG1 BT1 IG10 IG8 IG6 OR3 OR2 OR1 CR3 CR1


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Let's Color Saturday Linky Party | Anything Hand Colored
Brown Sugar | Anything Goes
Creative Fingers | Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft | Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining our Challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar this time. We hope to see you again next time.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Brown Sugar DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! colors are fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice card & love the coloring.Thank you for joining us at Brownsugar Challenge, and good luck.
    Regards,
    Shamita
    (http://spiralcreativity.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card. Thankyou for joining the challenge at creative fingers. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen Dt

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.