Saturday, June 11, 2016

Sprinkled With Love

Hello there! Today I am sharing a really fun card I made with the Ice-Cream Lineup digi stamp by From the Heart Stamps.  I tried to make a video of how I made this card, but had some, umm, technical difficulties.  


I made some floating elements and I made the sentiment a little spinner.  I used the SIlhouette to cut out all the little ice-creams and then colored them with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers.  



To finish off the card I just added a few stars I had punched from some silver glitter cardstock. 

This card will be sent to a very special girl named Hallee. Hallee has Autism and it will be her Birthday very soon. Last year she was so excited to have all her friends for a party, but not one person showed up. So this year we are showering her with Birthday love in the form of lots and lots of cards. 

If you would like to send Hallee a Birthday card you can get all the info on the card dive  HERE. 

Spectrum Noir Markers Used:


Cherry DR6 DR4 EB8
Dishes BT2 BT1 IG2 IG1 Blender
Pink CR7 PP5 PP4 PP2
Mint CG3 CG1 LG1
Chocolate EB8 TN7 GB9

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 





9 comments:

  1. Very very very cute and creative. I was leaning that way and changed my mind since yours was so fun and wasn't sure I could pull something off that fun.....kudos and thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very special card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Mari. I love the spinner! Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and bright card, it has turned out awesome
    thanks for joining our challenge over at
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com.au/
    Debbie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome bright card, fun images
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge over at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenge Blog, we hope to see you join in again...
    Hugs Rhonda DT & Owner xxx
    http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.co.uk

    Creative Artiste Challenge Blog
    creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous make. Thanks for joining us in our Sweet As Candy challenge at Graph’It Markers Colouring Challenge
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining our Challenge at Creative Fingers Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh that is fun!! I love the coloring and the interactive element! Thanks for Joining the SOTM challenge this month at From the Heart Stamps!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet surprise for you on the Southern Girls blog Mari. Congratulations! Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.