Thursday, June 23, 2016

Scrapper's Delights Spotlight Freebie

Today Scrapper's Delights is being featured at Markers! Papers! Digis!

Janice is giving away a really cute mermaid image over in their group today. 



I colored her with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and Sparkle Pens and made a shaker card with her. 


Since this is for the Scrapper's Delights Spotlight I decided to "spotlight" the mermaid by making her in color and keeping the rest of the image black & white. I created the fish in the Silhouette Studio and then used the portrait to cut them out. I coated them in Glossy Accents and added a few sequins to look like bubbles for the little fishies. 

Spectrum Noir Markers used: FS4 FS9 TN4 PP5 PP4 PP2 GB3 CT4 LY2 IB3 DG3 CG2 CG1 BT1 PP1 IG10 IG8 IG7 IG6 IG5 IG4 IG3 IG2 IG1 Blender Pen

Silver and Black Sparkle Pens. 

***

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.