Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Pretty Purple Wedding


Today I am sharing a card I made with some fabulous Paper Temptress papers.  

The image is Cake Topper Kiss by The Greeting Farm. I printed it on Cryogen White paper and  colored it with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. I also added some Clear Sparkle Pen over the dress. 


I added lots of flowers, lace and ribbon and a flower die cut that I had colored with the Sparkle Pen as well. 


I tried to match the wedding colors based on the invitation. I hope the happy couple loves it! 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely card and beautiful details!
    Maria Pilar (Stampartpapel DT Coordinator)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card! I love your colouring - it makes the images come to life! Thank you for joining us at ATSM this week!
    Kamila DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I have to confess, this card is one of my favorites. Great job coloring the image and photographing the shimmer (I always have a hard time doing it and I love my shimmer ;-)
    Thank you for participating in Eureka Stamps "Anything goes" challenge this week. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card love the colours and detail, thank you for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet & pretty little wedding card!I love the colour!
    Thanks for playing at Eureka Stamps this week & for using a Eureka image too!
    Good Luck,
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sparkle you added to this beautiful card. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute card. and so many nice embellies to finish it all of. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.