Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Pink Goes With Everything

My 5 year-old has recently fallen in love with Flamingos. Flamingo everything. We had to buy this crazy orange drink at Taco Bell last night, just because there was a flamingo on the sign! (It was a really tasty drink by the way, you should try one!) 

A few weeks ago the Freebie from From the Heart Stamps was this Flamingo image. I had to have it! 

I've made a few cards with it that I'll be posting later on, but I wanted to share what I made for Madison's room today. 


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers.  


This was just a plain white frame that I painted black stripes on. It looked a little boring just painted so I added some strips of glitter paper and that flamingo die-cut. I got that one free with one of my magazines, but I think Simon Says Stamp has a very similar die  coming out real soon.  Then I coated the frame in some clear gloss gel just to make sure nothing fell off. 


Of course, Madison loves it. I kinda do too. I almost wanted to keep it in my craftroom and not give it to her! I know, bad mommy! Ha ha. 

Thanks for visiting! Have a great week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.