Thursday, June 16, 2016

Magical Birthday

I have a really fun card to share with you today! I created a scene with a few different images from Scrapper's Delights to make this birthday card. 


I colored the whole thing with Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers. I spent 3 evenings working on this and I'm really pleased with how it turned out. I used a few techniques from the Kit & Clowder Create and Learn classes on the background, and of course I learned so much from the Hair & Skin Class as well! 

I added some Spectrum Clear Sparkle Pen over the purple part of her dress after I colored it. I also used a white paint pen to add some detail to her wings. 


This is one of those cards that I just don't want to give away. So I am holding on to it for awhile. It will get sent to someone who I know will really appreciate all the work that went into this, but I can't say who- that would ruin the surprise. Next year, when their birthday comes around again. 

Scrapper's Delights images used: 



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination and good luck. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excelent project.Very beautiful scene.
    Thanks for joining with us at Retarte, good luck.
    Yaiza, Stampartpel DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.