Sunday, June 12, 2016

Hello.


Hello. 

Today I am sharing a card I made with Spectrum Noir Aqua Markers and Sparkle Pens. You can find a tutorial on this technique here

This card was so simple to make. I colored the Poppies and Daisies stamp with the pens and then I just added some Patterned papers, a bow and some rhinestones. I also added some of the Clear Sparkle Pen over the black stripes across the bottom. 

You can see the sparkle better in the picture below. 



Aqua Markers used:
Moss
Scarlet
Desert
Kingfisher
Peacock Blue
and
Clear Sparkle Pen


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create | Anything Goes
Penny Black & more | Flower Power Stamping
Ribbon Girls | Anything Goes with Ribbon

3 comments:

  1. A super floral creation and perfect for our theme Mari and I always love seeing Poppies, many thanks for joining us again at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love your layout and your colouring. Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love poppies and you've done a fab job with the pens on this image. Great paper to team it with too, so striking. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.