Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Happy Birthday Flamingo

I am just loving this image from From the Heart Stamps. I have colored it up so many times already! 


Today I have a fun little birthday card to share. The papers I used on this card are from the Dear Lizzy Fine & Dandy paper pad.  There are a lot of really great papers in here, including one with flamingos on it that I'm kind of hoarding.


I printed the image on Cryogen White cardstock and colored it with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers (Colors Below). 

I used a few different papers from the paper pad and some pink cardstock. The sentiment was stamped on vellum, I just thought it would show up a little better that way than if I had stamped it directly on the patterned paper. I also rounded all the corners on this card, just to do something a little different. 


To color the image I used markers: DR6 CR11 CR8 CR7 CR5 CR3 CR2 GB3 CT4 CT2 GG5 GG4 GG1 BT1 


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 


6 comments:

  1. Such a nice and bight card. Thank you for sharing this lovely card with us at the Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. Hugs Victoria (Lemon Shortbread DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Muy lindo el proyecto ! gracias por participar en Stampartpapel Retarte#78
    Maria Luisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha! What a fun card but pretty too! I love it!
    Thanks for playing at Eureka Stamps in our "Things With Wings" challenge this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool card. The image was colored spectacularly . Great job. Thank you for participating in Eureka Stamps' challenge: "Things with Wings". Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, love the flamingo and you colored him beautifully. Gorgeous papers too!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Critters and Creatures Linky Party
    Let's Color Linky Party

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.