Sunday, June 12, 2016

Father's Day Shaker Card

 It's almost Father's Day! 


I had so much fun making this shaker card for my hubby for Father's Day. And I know my opinion kind of doesn't count but I think this card turned out AWESOME! I can't wait to give it to him- along with his Amazon giftcard. 


The image is called Piggy Back Ride and is by Some Odd Girl.  I colored it with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers (colors below) and I printed out the little TMNT logo and added it to the boy's shirt. My 2 year-old LOVES the Ninja Turtles and sometimes absolutely refuses to take his turtle shirts off. So I thought this was just perfect. 


I created the frame in Silhouette Studio and cut it out of Kraft cardstock. The letters were cut from black glitter cardstock and in-layed in the frame. I coated them with Glossy Accents too. 

I punched a bunch of stars from blue and green glitter cardstock and put them in the shaker. 



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 


6 comments:

  1. Hi this is a stunning card. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge 29 Anything Goes. Hugs Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Father's Day shaker card Mari! Thanks for sharing with us at Glitter 'N' Sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mari! Amazing coloring and a perfect and fun shaker card. Love it!
    Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that the shaker stars match the colours of the image! Thanks so much for joining our masculine themed challenge this week. Good luck in the draw, and please join us again soon.
    love
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great father's day card! Thanks so much for joining the fun with this weeks Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug Challenge. We hope you'll join us again this week for our BINGO challenge. Don't forget too that there's still time to join the Stella Says Sketch Challenge! We hope to see you there!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min
    Bugaboo Stamps Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a great shaker masculine card Mari. Just love the image. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.