Thursday, June 30, 2016

Everyday Wonder Woman

Today I have a card I made for an amazing woman that I know. She and her family have been through so much, and her strength and grace through it all is really inspiring.  I know that when things happen in a family, often the Mom is the one who has to pull it all together. As moms we often have to hide our fear, sadness, stress and other emotions from our kids. We become "Wonder Woman" just to keep them safe and happy. And she has done this amazingly. 

So I thought she could use a little note to let her know I'm thinking of her and that I think she kinda rocks. I just loved this stamp, Diana Girl, from Unity Stamp Company.  I think it's kind of perfect. 


 I had a lot of fun putting this card together and was really happy with how it all came together. After I finished it I realized I have a few more women in my life who could use a card like this. So I'll be using Diana Girl a bit more. 

Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers used: 
Skin: EB3 TN4 TN3 TN2 
Hair: EB8 EB7 EB3
Clothing: DR7 DR6 DR4 TB9 TB7 TB5 GB10 GB9 GB6 LY2 IG10 IG8 IG6 

4 comments:

  1. Great card! I am sure she will love it! Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card. Love the wonder woman. Thanks for playing along Simon Says stamp Anything Goes Challenge
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Super woman card. I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Gals this week! DT Wanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me again! I still think that your card is great. Thank you so much for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.