Friday, June 10, 2016

Crafty Honey {Freebie Friday}

It's Freebie Friday time again! 



This week the Freebie Friday image from Scrapper's Delights is Crafty Honey Ruler.  You can get her free by joining the Progressive challenge on Facebook



I decided to go a little out there with my card and
 just have a little fun with this one. 


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir markers and gave her some fun Rainbow hair.  I fussy cut her and adhered her to a piece of clear acrylic.  

I painted some random smears on a piece of vellum to be her artwork behind her. This step was really fun, and a little messy. 

Last I attached the sentiment that I had printed on vellum and added some rhinestones. 

The inside says "...the size of your craft stash"

I'll be sending this to one of my crafty friends soon.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges :

Little Miss Muffet | Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations | Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge | H for Hand Colored Image

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card, great image and super design, thanks for playing along at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun, I love that image and her fabulous hair! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.