Monday, June 13, 2016

Coloring Baby Skin With Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Pencils



Hi! Today I am sharing an adorable set of cards that I made for my cousin and her daughters. She is pregnant with baby #3 and her oldest daughter has been praying for a baby brother. So I made them these cards to let them know we are sending lots of Baby Boy Vibes their way! 

She said she did the ring test and it said it was a boy. The ring was right for all 5 of my kids so we're hoping it's right for her too! 


This is the card I made for my cousin and her husband. The image is from the Little Loves Stamp Set by Some Odd Girl. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Pencils and Clear Sparkle pen on all 3 cards. 


This is the card I made for her oldest.  


And this is the one I made for the littlest one. She's pretty rambunctious so I didn't add any extra bits to this and kept it quick and simple. If she's like my littlest she'll have it all wrinkled up by dinner, lol. But that's OK, I made it for her and I want her to enjoy it anyway she wants to. 

I have a video tutorial on the Spectrum Noir Blog today showing how I colored this image. I would love for you to check it out! 

Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Pencils used: Coral, Soft Red, Charcoal Brown, Ruby, Fossil Grey, Aegean Blue, Deep Blue, as well as the Clear Sparkle Pen.

**update**

Since sending these cards my cousin found out the baby's gender. It's a...

GIRL

...guess I have some pink cards to make.


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends | Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish | Children at Play
Crafty Girls Creations | Anything Goes
Southern Girls | The Kids Are Alright

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Mari, love the sweet image & design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute image! I love the layering of the banners and the pattern papers you used are awesome. Thank you so much for sharing this awesomeness with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the image! Thanks for joining us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge!

    ~Ashley W
    Robyn's Fetish DT member

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.