Sunday, May 1, 2016

You're the Sweetest



Last month Madison and I got to attend a Volunteer Appreciation Dinner at the nursing home where she volunteers with her Grandpa every Friday morning. She has been going with my Father-in-Law to do the Prayer Service and pass out Communion since before she could even walk and talk. All of the residents just adore her (as they should!) and she has a few favorites among them as well. 

As a Thank You for her service, one of the women who works at the home gave Madison a very nice gift of some Shopkins, so I wanted to make her a Thank You card. 

I used the stamp from the Itty Bitty set called "Sucks to Get Old" by Unity Stamp Company. I used my Stamp-a-ma-jig to stamp it several times in a nice neat row. 


I colored the lollipops with the new Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Watercolor Pencils. They are my new favorite, I absolutely love working with them, you will see many more projects featuring them on this blog!  It doesn't show well in the photo but I also added a touch of Clear Sparkle Pen to the yellow and purple sections of the lollipops. 


And here is picture of my little volunteer, with her giant carrot cake cupcake. I am so proud of her, she has such a kind heart. 

Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Watercolor Pencils used: Parakeet, Fig, Pineapple, Asphalt, Azalea along with the Clear Sparkle Pen. 


I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 



7 comments:

  1. This is such a fresh, lovely card!!! Beautiful stamping and coloring, and the layout is perfect :) Thanks for sharing it with us at ATSM this week!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your project and entering our Challenge at A Beautiful Mess.
    I hope you can join us again for our next Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a fun card! Beautiful coloring on your lollipops, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made a lovely project for our 'All Things Cute' Challenge over at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and hope you can join us again for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card - love the whimsical look too! Thanks so much for joining us at the Creative Fingers Challenge!! Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely. Thanks for joining us at Julia Spiri. xx Jan DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess. Good luck.
    Bye,
    Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.