Saturday, May 21, 2016

Thanks {For All the Candy!}



Today I am just sharing a card that I made for one of the ladies at the Nursing Home my daughter visits each week. Helen gives her a big handful of candy each time Maddy visits her. I just wanted to give her a little Thank You for being so sweet to my Maddy Cakes. 

The stamp is from Unity Stamp Company. I stamped the image on Watercolor paper so I could color it with with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens in Silver and Smoked Quartz. 

The background paper is old Stampin' Up stuff that I've had for years. I finished it off with some Baker's Twine and a few rhinestones. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


6 comments:

  1. A lovely card, just perfect for a thank you card. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super card. Love the chocolate bars. Feel sure the lady will love receiving it. Thanks for joining in with us over at myshericrafts this fortnight.
    Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. A yummy looking card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet and thoughtful card! the chocolate bar looks real! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, I love the design with those chocolate bars. Thanks for joining us at Jade's Sparkling Butterflies. Cathy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a very pretty card!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.