Thursday, May 5, 2016

Thank You Teacher {Teacher Appreciation Week}


I'm back at it with more Teacher Appreciation Cards! And I only have 3 kiddos in school, what am I gonna do when all 5 are in school! Good thing I LOVE making cards and things!

I stuck with Some Odd Girl Stamps for all the Teacher Appreciation cards and gifts this year. This little guy is  Bookbag Tobie. And of course, I colored him with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. 


Spectrum Noir Markers Used: FS2 FS4 FS9 TN4 GB10 GB9 GB6 TB9 TB4 TB3 OR3 OR2 GB3 IG7 IG5 IG3 EB2 EB1 DG2

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
Crafting By Designs | Anything Goes
Creative Moments | Anything Goes
Double Click Skittles | Teacher Appreciation
Wonderful Wednesdays | Anything Goes
Some Odd Girl | Monthly Link Up 

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Great pattern papers! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I like how you have colored the image and the layout. Thanks for join us at Creative Moments this time, good luck and hope to see you next time. Hugs Beatriz DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.