Friday, May 20, 2016

Sticky Note Tutorial


Hello! And Happy Friday to YOU! 

I have had a lot of requests for a tutorial on the little note holders I made for Teacher Appreciation Week, so I made one. I have a video and I will list the dimensions of everything after. 

Please be kind, this is only my 3rd video tutorial and I was really tired so it's not the best, but it tells you what you need to know! And I'm still figuring things out, like the best camera position and lighting. Gotta get more lighting! Anyway, I hope you find it useful and I will update the video when I get all that stuff worked out. But I wanted to get the tutorial out there so you could start making your own note holders. 

OK, here we go!




Here are the paper dimensions if you need them:

Base 10 1/2  x 4 1/4  scored at 5, 5 1/2, and 8
Holder Base 4 1/8 x 4 1/8 scored at 1/2 on all 4 sides

3x3 Patterned Paper for inside note holder
4 7/8 x 4 Patterned Paper for Easel Base
2- 4x 2 1/4 for Cover
2- 3 3/4x 2 for Cover
3 - 2 7/8 x 1/4 for Holder Sides


I decided to give these holders to two of the ladies at my husband's office who always by my handmade cards. Just a little Thank You for their support over the years. 

You can see the Teacher Appreciation Note Holders in this post

*This tutorial was adapted from one I found on the This is Me Playing With Paper Blog. 

Fruity Babies Watermelon image can be found in the Scrapper's Delights store. 

Details on how I colored the Fruity Babies Watermelon image can be found in this post. 

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.