Sunday, May 29, 2016

Scrapper's Delights Steampunk Sunday Blog Hop


Hi and welcome to your next stop on the Scrapper's Delights Steampunk Blog Hop!  You should have arrived here from Mswipz. If you are just joining the hop, you can go back to the Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog to start from the beginning. There are some FABULOUS Design Team projects for this release, trust me when I say you don't want to miss a single one! 

I'm sharing with you my project made with the image called Steampunk Boot. 



I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers TN9 TN7 TN6 TN5 TN3 BG8 BG6 BG5 and True Black. 

I made the background by inking up an embossing folder with black ink and running a piece of white cardstock through it. After it was embossed I went over the raised portion with some copper ink. I finished it off with a few metal embellishments and black rhinestones. 

Enjoy the rest of the hop! And make sure you check out the Scrapper's Delights Challenge blog for a special discount coupon. And if you comment on every blog along the hop you can enter to win 4 Scrapper's Delights images! 

Your next stop is Lynn


 *Jen
 *Lina
 *Kay
 Mari  <YOU ARE HERE>
 Lynn
 Lisa
 *Carla
 Val
Scrapper's Delights <ENDS HERE >

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create | Anything Goes
My Sheri | Add Pearls or Bling
Sweet Stampin' | Embossing




14 comments:

  1. Like to put on those shoes!! They look so real! Beautiful!! Hugs, Mieke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous and beautiful card Mari love the image fabulous colour's and design
    Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! I love the new images, wonderful coloring on this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card and I would like to have those boots in real life

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Absolutely gorgeous!. Great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Steampunk card! Love all the shading done on those boots! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Sheri Crafts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great colors, I so need learn this❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card! Loved the way you colored the shoes/boots... very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is gorgeous! I LOVE the background, and the boots are brilliant. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful. Love your coloring - so realistic and the metal gears.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The boots look great! Thanks for sharing with us at My Sheri Crafts!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous!

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.