Friday, May 13, 2016

Scrapper's Delights New Release- Fruity Babies Cherries

Today there is a super sweet new release at Scrapper's Delights. Along with that Scrapper's Delights is sponsoring a coloring event at Kit and Clowder. 

Here is the card I made with the new image, Fruity Babies Cherries:


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and I cut the cherries on the silhouette out of white cardstock. Then colored them with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens. 

I decided to do the 3D decoupage technique on the image as well. Here are the pieces all colored before I assembled them.


And here is a close up of the little cutie all together on the card. 


I love this technique, it really adds a lot of dimension to the card and in real life the image really pops, but but it doesn't add too much bulk to the card for mailing. It does take a long time though. Between coloring, cutting and assembling I spent about 5 hours on her. Totally worth it though! 

Here is the color palette for this card:


I also used the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens in Holly Leaf, Red Berry, Rose Quartz and Clear.

Be sure to check out the coloring event in the Kit and Clowder Facebook Group, you'll find out how to get this image for just $1.00 and you can enter for your chance to win some really great prizes from Scrapper's Delights too! 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:


1 comment:

  1. This i so cute Mari, love the decoupage.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.