Friday, May 13, 2016

Mixed Media Canvas With Scrapper's Delights {New Freebie Friday Image}


There's a new Freebie Friday image available from Scrapper's Delights, Hero Boy 1. You can get the image free by joining the Progressive Challenge on the Scrapper's Delights Facebook Page





 As soon I saw the image we would be working with this week I knew I wanted to use the Comic Book Template and some of the Alien images with it. 


I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers- it took a few days. I took an 8x16 canvas and painted it with Acrylic Paints and stenciled some designs on it with Texture Paste and Clear Gloss Gel. I finished it off with some homemade enamel dots and wood veneer stars that I added some black glitter to. 


I also used some Lindy's Stamp Gang and Heidi Swapp Mists on it. 


Along with this image there are a few more new images in the store today.


So now head on over to the Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog to see more great inspirations from the Design Team and don't forget to get the Free image from the Scrapper's Delights Facebook Page



Scrapper's Delights Images Used: 



Spectrum Noir Markers used:

FS2 FS4 FS9 TN4 IB3 IB2 IB1 CT2 CT1 LY1 CR1 IG9 IG7 IG5 IG3 IG1 CG2 LG5 CG4 CG1 DG3 PL4 PL3 LV3 EB5 TN7 BT2 TRUE BLACK


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.