Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Let's Eat Cake


Happy Hump Day everyone! Today is a special day at our house- it's Mommy and Maddy Day! A whole day for just me and my 5 year-old to hang out. It's so hard to get one on one time when you have 5 little ones, so we started doing these special days. Each Wednesday I have a different kid while my poor mom watches the others! The kids love it, of course. And I kinda do too. They all act a little different when they are the only one. 


So before we get to our fun day I wanted to share a Birthday card I made for my friend Stacey. I used the image Thanks a Latte by Tiddly Inks, colored with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers. I digitally paper pieced the tablecloth in Photoshop. I believe the sentiment I used is from a different Tiddly Inks image. 

I had a lot of fun making a girly card. She has 3 boys, so I felt like she could use some pink and flowers in her life. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Sweet. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card and colored so beautifully...I am sure your friend adored it! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy for our 'birthday' challenge!
    Diane FAF DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute and love your coloring! Such pretty papers too!
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    Ellie
    Let's Color Linky Party
    Critters & Creatures Linky Party

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! I love those sweet little girls. Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Corner Challenges! Come back anytime :) Jess - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet! for our Digital Card challenge. Such a pretty card and girly and lovely colours too.

    Wish my Mum had thought of one to one day, we were 5 me being the only girl.
    Faith DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great creation, thanks for joining in our challenge and sharing your talent.xx
    Digitally Sweet DT [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge #20 at Crafting With Friends!

    Tracyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fabulous card! Very beautiful work. Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful creation! So cute image and your coloring is fabulous! Love the paper choice as well!
    Thank you very much for sharing your amazing work with us at Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge. Good luck and hope to see you next time too!
    Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet girly card!
    I'm glad that you Let your Tiddly flow!!!
    Smiles,KalySto

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fun card. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet for our "Birthday Card" Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you paper pierced the table with the pattern to go with your beautiful colors, so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks in the "Let your Tiddly Flow" challenge, best of luck to you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.