Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Hope You're Swell {Letters for Landen}


Hello Hello!

Can you even believe it's May already!? Where in the world has the time gone? I swear it was Christmas like 5 minutes ago.  Time flies when you have 5 kids! Ha ha, ok anyway.....


Today I am sharing a card I made for Landen. The other day his mom posted that he was feeling a little down because he wasn't getting mail anymore and he thinks everyone forgot about him. This broke my heart! 


I have been slacking a little on getting mail out to him so I sat down right away to make him a card and had the kids color some pictures for him too. 


I used this monster truck image from Bugaboo stamps, colored with Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens. 

If you have any extra cards around, I know Landen would love to get some more mail. Have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.