Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Get Well Soon


Another post from me today. What?! I have been such a slacker about my blogging this year. I'm trying to do better though.  

I made this card for a friend who has been sick for sometime. I just wanted to let her know we are thinking of her and prayer for her to have a full recovery. 

I colored the image with Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Pencils on Kraft Paper and added a little bit of the Clear Sparkle around the image just to make it sparkle a little. 



I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:



5 comments:

  1. This is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy designs.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully coloured love it, thank you for joining us at Where the Heart is. Helen DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!! Thanks for joining our ‘CAS’ challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Very beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Our Crafty Corner.

    Deni Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.