Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Bernadette Girl


Hello! I just have a quick share today. I made this a few weeks ago and never got around to posting it, so here it is! 

I used Bernadette Girl from Unity Stamp Company. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir AquaBlend Pencils. I absolutely LOVE the effect I was able to get on the bricks with these pencils.  The image so big and awesome that I kept the rest of the card really simple, a few pretty papers and some Crispy Ribbon from Live and Love Crafts. I just love that ribbon, but it's one of those items I tend to hoard for some reason. It just seemed to work with this card though. 

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:




3 comments:

  1. Fabulous job coloring the image, the bricks are amazing! Thanks for sharing it with us at Cards In Envy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning card, and I just love your coloring! Thanks so much for joining us at Cards in Envy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous card Mari! I love the stamps and your colouring is just fabulous, especially the bricks! Thanks for coming back to Incy Wincy Designs and playing along with us!
    Helen x (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.