Wednesday, April 20, 2016

You're Awesome {Letters For Landen}


Today I am sharing the new card I made to send to Landen. Landen is a little boy in my area who is about a year into his battle with Leukemia. He's doing very well right now and he just loves to get mail. I try to send him at least one card a month but have been slacking lately! Trying to get back on track though. 

I've included his information above, if you have a spare card to send I know he would love it. It would really make his day. 

On this card I used the image Mr. Unbeatable by A Random Fan. 


I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers (colors below) and added some Stickles to his glove. The white circles are a Hambly Studios overlay. All of the papers I used on this card are from The Paper Temptress.  I finished the card off with some ribbbon across the top (to hide the glue!) and a cute little "you're awesome!" sticker. 


Spectrum Noir Markers Used: 

SKIN: EB5 EB3 TN4 TN3 TN2 (Taken from the Hair and Skin Class @ Kit and Clowder)
HAIR: EB8 EB7 EB5
CLOTHES: OR3 OR2 GB3 TB9 TB8 TB7 
GLOVES: IG9 IG7 IG6 IG4 

7 comments:

  1. wowww!!!! amazing card and fun.
    Thank your for joining us at Retarte#75
    Maria Pilar (Stampartpapel DT Coordinator)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Mari! Love the image and the beautiful design. So nice you are sending this to Landen; he will treasure it for sure.
    Thank you for playing with us this week at Crafty Sentiments.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it and such a super sweet image!! Thanks for joining our challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card
    thanks for playing with us at crafty sentiments
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome card. Love the colouring of the image. Thank you for joining us at Creative Moments. :)

    - SP ( Design Team)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet of you- I love Paper temptress products too.Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner. And I will send Landon a card too.
    Thanks, Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo cute!!! Thanks so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.