Thursday, April 21, 2016

Puddle Jumping {Tutorial}



Today I am sharing a tutorial on coloring puddles with Spectrum Noir Markers. You can see the full step-by-step tutorial on the Spectrum Noir Blog

Here's a look at the finished project I made for this tutorial.  She was so much fun to color. 


The water colored background was actually one of the paintings my 4 year-old did. I liked it so much I asked her if I could use it in my project. Of course she said yes! She was thrilled that Mommy was using her work. 

Below is the pin-able color palette. 


Again, you can see the full tutorial on the Spectrum Noir Blog. And be sure to enter this month's Pastels challenge for your chance to win a great prize from Spectrum Noir. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.