Saturday, April 16, 2016

Meet Roary

Hello!

Today I want to introduce to Roary- a brand new image from Scrapper's Delights. Along with Roary there are a whole bunch of Jungle characters in the Scrapper's Delights store right now. They are all super cute! 


I was lucky enough to be one of the first to color up Roary and these Jungle Palms. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Blendable Pencils. 


The papers are all just random bits from my stash and I printed the quick sentiment on my computer. I've had that Zebra print ribbon sitting in my drawer forever and was so happy to use it. It was perfect for this little Jungle Scene. 

Spectrum Noir Blandable Pencils Used: 

001, 005, 008, 031, 046, 050, 060, 061, 065, 073, 074, 075, 087, 089, 091, 096, 100, 104, 111, 113, 115, 119

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges: 


7 comments:

  1. Hi this is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge D for Dots. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love your coloring! Thanks for joining us at Chicolate, Coffee & Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sweetest image, beautifully shaded and I love the ribbon. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with Friends. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello again, I am back still loving your creation. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafting with an Attitude. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! Love the bold colors and your coloring is fabulous :)Thanks for playing along at Creative Fingers this time around!
    Susan - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, A beautiful project!! Love all the embellishments which fit together perfectly. Thank you for joining us at A Beautiful Mess good luck. We hope to see you again for our next challenge.

    Crafty Hugs Jen (DT/Owner)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.