Sunday, April 10, 2016

Be Happy

Today I have a really bright and warm friendship card to share with you. 


I used the image Magical Friendship from Tiddly Inks. I colored it with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers and Sparkle Pens. 


I really love the Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens, they add so much shimmer to my projects! And they aren't messy like glitter is. Sometimes it is fun to get covered in glitter though!



It's been a while since I've made a color palette for a project, trying to get back into that! But I did make one for this card, I really love the bright colors I used on this one! So here it is, feel free to pin it too. 


Along with the markers listed above I also used the Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen and the Holly Leaf Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen. The die cuts were made on the Silhouette, all the shapes are available in the Design Store. I added some loose glitter to some of them and used the Clear Sparkle Pen on other ones. 

I had so much fun making this card and I really hope the friend I sent it to loves it as much as I do! Have a great week and thanks for visiting today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.