Friday, March 18, 2016

Scrapper's Delights Freeebie Friday #4

 Hello hello! Happy Friday! Today there is a new Freebie Friday image available from Scrapper's Delights. It's this super cute, Robot Gage 1. Along with the Freebie there are two more new robots being released today. Each of them is available for just $1.00. 



I used the images to make these little bags for the kids. I am going to use them as chore reward bags. I have a bunch of little gears cut out, every time they do a chore or something good, they get a gear for their bag. I still need to make a bag for my other two kids, but I have three to share with you today. 


I colored the robots with Spectrum Noir markers and used the Silhoutte to cut the gears and springs out of glittered cardstock. 




Don't forget to enter our Facebook Challenge and the Monthly Challenge the Scrapper's Delights Challenge blog for your chance to win more Scrapper's Delights images.

*This image will be available free until April 1, 2016. Please visit the Scrapper's Delights Fan Page for requirements.

I would like to enter this in the following challenges:

Crafting With Friends | Anything Goes
Creative Fingers | Anything Goes
Pattie's Creations | Use Green 
PDE Linky Party | Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft | Anything Goes





5 comments:

  1. Great treat bags! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun!! Thank you for joining us at the PDE Linky party!
    Marji DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fun, I'm sure the kids will love them. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning make, thank you for sharing with us at Pattie's Creations Challenge Lisa DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for playing in our "Green is the Color" Challenge #120!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.