Friday, March 4, 2016

Scrapper's Delights Freebie Friday #3


Happy Freebie Friday! This week's freebie is so cute, it's called Froggy-Frog 2. 


 I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers and used some patterned papers from my stash on the card. I used my Silhouette machine to cut out the Lilies, Lily Pads and the sentiment. 

The frog comes with it's hand empty so you can add anything you'd like for him to be holding. I added a little ladybug since I was going for a Spring theme and I love when the ladybugs start coming around each year. But you could put just about anything here, like a cupcake if you wanted to make a birthday card. 





Visit the Scrapper's Delights Challenge Blog to see more projects from the Design Team and find out all the details on how to claim your free image. 

Spectrum Noir Markers Used:
Frog: DG3 CG2 CG1 LY2 LY1 CR2 CR1 TN4 BT1
Flowers: PP5 PP4 PP2 PP1 CT4 CT1 Blender
Lily Pads: JG6 DG3 CG4 LG5
Ladybug: DR7 DR6 DR4 IG9 IG7
Sky: TB1 HB1 LY1
Have a great week! 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and wonderful card Mari thank you for joining us on this week's challenge over on Inspiration Destination
    Dianne x
    IDCB DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was für ein schönes und farbenfrohes werk,Danke für deine Teilnahme bei Hanna and Friends.

    Liebe Grüße
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! I really love the lily pads. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  4. That a great scene you created and the little ladybug and big frog are awesome. I love this look. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Mari.
    Thank you for joining our blog challenge at Hanna & Friends
    Hugs Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute and adorable card.
    Thanks for sharing in Crafting with An Attitude, good luck.
    Rebecca, DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. your project is so beautiful.Fabulous colours, wonderful Details. .

    Hugs
    Ulla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.