Saturday, March 19, 2016

Happy Birthday Alyce!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALYCE!!!


Today Alyce of Kit and Clowder is celebrating her birthday! This is the card I made for her. I hope she has gotten it already and that I'm not spoiling the surprise! 


The image is by Yam Puff and I colored it with Spectrum Noir Markers. I used the no lines technique on this one. It's still a really tricky technique, but I'm starting to get better at it. Practice practice practice! 


I have had this cupcake ribbon forever! I bought it because it was so cute and then I never used it. My daughter had it out for something she was doing and I was like Hey! That's perfect for this card too! So I finally used some of the pink cupcake ribbon. 

I hope you like your card Alyce! And I hope you have a fantastic birthday! 

Spectrum Noir Markers Used:
Skin: FS2 FS4 FS9 TN4
Hair: EB5 TN7 TN5
Pink: CR7 PP5 PP4 PP2 PP1
Kitty: IG5 IG3 IG1
Frosting: BT2 BT1 Blender
Other: True Black


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.