Sunday, March 13, 2016

Drop It Like It's Hot Fitness Journal


I am so excited to be starting a weight loss challenge with my Kickboxing Girls. We're calling it the "Drop It Like It's Hot Challenge". It's going to be so great! I made this fitness journal to keep track of my at-home workouts. 


I used the Saturated Canary image called "Afterburn". I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers and used this tutorial as inspiration for my color choices. 


I painted the cover of the notebook with Gesso and then added some texture paste. Once that was all dry I sprayed the cover with some Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays. 


I matted the colored image on a piece of Glittered Cardstock and added some wood veneers and alpha stickers to finish it off. 

Spectrum Noir Markers Used: 
SKIN: FS2FS4 TN3 TN4
HAIR: EB7 DR7 EB4 EB3
SHIRT: TB9 TB7 TB6 TB5 TB3 
SHORTS: BT9 BT7 IB3 IB2 IG10 IG8 IG7 IG4 IG3 IG1 

Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays Used: 
Midnight Rendevous Raven 
Hydrangea Blue

2 comments:

  1. wow this is a nice idea, i will really love this
    http://www.melodyjacob.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nicely done thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.