Thursday, February 18, 2016

Scrapper's Delights Freebie Friday #2

Happy Happy Friday! What a week! As a stay at home mom I don't usually get too excited for the weekend, it's just another day to me. But my kids have been in rare form this week and I am so looking forward to having my husband home to help out for a few days. I may even sneak out of the house for some quiet time. A coffee and some shopping or maybe a haircut sounds fabulous about now. 

So, the new freebie from Scrapper's Delights is called Spring Clean Honey. You can get all the details on how you can get her for free from in the Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fan Page

I used the image to make a little decoration to hang on our bulletin board next to our weekly chore list. 


I would like to enter this project in the following challenges: 

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! Gorgeous coloring!
    Thanks so much for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack!!! Have a great day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute creation. TFS and joining us this week for Funday Friday challenge at Jo's Scrap Shack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful creation. I wish I looked that good doing spring cleaning, lol!
    Thank you for playing along with us at ArtByMiran this fortnight. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.