Wednesday, February 24, 2016

A Bright & Happy Birthday Card {The Paper Temptress}


Today I'm sharing a card I made with some of the papers, overlays and ribbon from The Paper Temptress store. The image I used on this card is called Cheers Kaylee and she is from Some Odd Girl. I colored the image with Spectrum Noir Markers and added a little bit of Stickles and Glossy Accents too. 

Here is a closer look at the ribbon and the cupcake overlay I used on the card. I made a little shaker pouch with the overlay. There are more details on how I made it in the short video below. 




I chose my colors for this card based on the ribbon I got from The Paper Temptress. Plus, I really like pink and orange together. I added a little bit of lime green just to break up the orange and pink a little bit. It made for a bright and cheerful birthday card. 

Below is the full color palette for this card, feel free to pin it and use it as inspiration on your own projects! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.