Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Sympathy Cards

I never like to make Sympathy cards, especially at the time they're needed. They're no fun. So I like to keep a few of these on hand for those times. 

IMAG0710RESIZE

On these cards I used Cotton Candy, Gumdrop Green and Hot Fudge Pop Tones Cardstocks and Neenah Solor White Cardstock. 

I embossed the white background with a pretty floral pattern and matted it on a piece of colored cardstock. I made the sentiment in Photoshop and then used the Silhouette machine to cut it out. I also used the Silhouette to cut a piece of colored cardstock to go around the label. I added a plain white ribbon and a small flower with a silver brad to finish it off. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.