Saturday, January 30, 2016

Scrapper's Delights Comic Book Style



There's a fun new challenge at the Scrapper's Delights Facebook Fanpage today, with a really fun freebie. It's some nifty Comic Templates. These were so  much fun to work with! I used a bunch of Scrapper's Delights images, including Kyoko Superhero 5, Kyoko Superhero 6, Kyoko Superhero 7 and some of the elements from the Comic Word Art Set


I laid out the images in Photoshop and then printed it out as an 8x8 square. I colored the images with Spectrum Noir Markers and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens. 


For the background I took a piece of black cardstock that I had cut down to 10x10. I added some texture to it with a stencil and clear gloss gel. I splattered some Lindy's Stamp Gang mists over that. I also cut some shapes on my Silhouette and sprayed them with the same mist. I then adhered these to the black cardstock. I matted the coloring with some purple cardstock and attached it to the background. 

This project was so much fun and a lot different from the things I normally make. I plan on hanging it up in my craftroom. 


Spectrum Noir Markers used:

Skin FS2 FS4 FS9 TN2
Hair EB8 TN7 TN5 GT3 GT2 GT1
Clothes PL4 PL3 PL2 PL1 GB10 GB9 GB6 GB1
Other PP4 PP3 PP2 CT4 CT1 LY2 IG10 IG8 IG6 IG4 IG3
Clear Sparkle Pen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! It means so much to me that you came to visit. Leave a comment, I love to hear from you.